Charity groups provide free meals to those in need
HCM CITY — Charities have set up "rice ATMs", free food refrigerators and zero-đồng markets to help the poor and those staying in quarantine areas in HCM City.
The city has implemented social distancing for nearly a month now, and many poor workers are struggling. Charities have been providing meals and essential necessities for those in need. Thanks to these volunteer activities, the poor and those in quarantine can live more comfortably. — VNS
- Drowning Vaccine A Must in Vietnam
- Vietnam News Today July 25 Vietnam s Daily Covid 19 Infections Hit New Record of 9 225
- Vietnam Aims to Reduce 20 Children Dying of Drowning in 2030
- Indian capital allows further relaxation of COVID-19 restrictions
- Sacrifice for national freedom is always remembered: PM