Sacombank donates additional VND20 billion for fight against Covid-19
Deputy Prime Minister Le Van Thanh gives a certificate and flowers to Ha Quynh Anh, deputy general director of Sacombank, for the contribution - PHOTO: SACOMBANK
HCMC - Sacombank donated VND10 billion to the Government’s Covid-19 vaccine fund, which was established on June 5, and gave another VND10 billion to several agencies and organizations in many provinces and cities, including the Fatherland Front Committees, the health departments and the Red Cross, to fight Covid-19.
Until now, Sacombank and its employees have donated some VND32.5 billion to the battle against Covid-19.
Besides, the lender has offered numerous preferential policies related to interest rates, fees and the debt structure to its customers who have been affected by Covid-19.
The bank also encouraged its customers to use online transaction channels such as Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Sacombank Pay and ATM. Sacombank is launching various promotional programs to reduce or exempt service fees, offer refunds for online shopping and provide preferential deposit rates on online channels.
- Facing fourth wave of Covid 19 Vietnam applies innovative treatment models
- Nanogen seeks approval for emergency use of Vietnamese vaccine Nanocovax
- Young man dies 39 hours after receiving Covid-19 vaccine
- Pakistan sees lowest COVID-19 positivity rate in 8 months, Indonesia reports 13,668 new cases
- Vietnam adds 100 new Covid-19 cases to Tuesday report