Try seafood specialties in Cà Mau
HCM CITY Mudskippers grilled with chili salt and mud creepers with coconut milk are one of the best seafood specialties in Ca Mau Province.
The locals catch giant mudskippers using different methods in the daytime, and a flashlight at night to attract them into fish traps.
The mudskipper specialty has nutritional value, no bones. It can be processed into many delicious dishes, but grilled whipped mudskipper is the best way.
The amphibious fish can move quickly across a muddy surface and are capable of breathing both in and out of water.
Another seafood specialty in Ca Mau is mud creeper with coconut milk. The main ingredients are mud creeper snails and coconut milk, with the added fragrance of lemongrass and fried garlic mixed with the light spicy taste of coriander.
When the meat is cooked, its red colour turns into an eye-catching turquoise. The chefs often cut off the tail so visitors can suck the meat from the bottom without the need for a tool to pluck the meat out. – VNS
- Real estate credit growth slows down
- Vietnam needs official legal regulations on managing cryptocurrencies. Here’s why
- 72% of Asia Pacific Generation Zs, Millennials Aspire to Be Entrepreneurs – Herbalife Nutrition Survey
- How to make trendy Korean Tteokbokki from Vietnamese rice paper
- Vietnam expected to produce 100 million Nano Covax Covid 19 vaccine doses each year