Cryptocurrency investors are on the verge of the worst
The cryptocurrency market is taking a step into the “cold winter” when it has been consistently falling for the past period.
According to Bloomberg, a bear market (refers to a downtrend period) isn’t necessarily the worst thing that’s going to happen to crypto investors in the near future.
Back in late 2017 and early 2018, Bitcoin price suddenly fell 80% from the high to the low of around crypto winterWhat future for crypto?Why did bitcoin fall?
- infodas receives NITES certification from the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
- Mighty Catcher Launches 4th Anniversary Benefits
- Export of agro-products: looking to sets a record of $55 billion
- Pomerantz Law Firm Opens London Office
- Automation Anywhere and the Center for Humanitarian Technology Launch 'Telegram for Humanity' Bot to Aid Refugees in Ukraine
Eurocham Vietnam will host a green economy forum and exhibition in November in HCMC
Solid macroeconomic fundamentals shield Vietnam from external shocks: IMF
Crypto Whale Cobie Donates A YouTuber Being Sued By BitBoy $100,000
Rising public investment to lift various stocks
Current monetary policy quite suitable