Virtual Conference: Supporting Vietnamese startups to enter the international market effectively
In the era of globalization, international market expansion is necessary and important for the development of Vietnamese enterprises. However, many businesses are still not really aware of the importance of exploiting trade and investment data in international markets, which is leading to many difficulties and challenges in the process of expanding. market. In order to support Vietnamese start-ups to enter the international market effectively, the Global Market Access Initiative will coordinate with the Center for WTO and Integration - VCCI to organize:
SUPPORTING VIETNAM BUSINESSES IN EFFECTIVELY ENTERING INTERNATIONAL MARKET
GUIDELINES FOR MINING INTERNATIONAL TRADE - INVESTMENT DATA
ON THE PORTALS AND ONLINE FINDING TOOLS
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Location: Online on Zoom platform
The virtual conference will provide detailed instructions for start-ups on how to exploit information and data on the Integration Portals of the WTO and Integration Center. Besides, it also guides you to use some useful online search tools of the International Trade Center (ITC).
To register for the Conference, please visit the link: https://forms.gle/guSkzhEbyPypQxVd9.
For details please contact:
Tel: +84.392161403 (Mr Hieu)
- Dong Thap to supply sand for Can Tho-Ca Mau Expressway project
- Gencurix Announces Clinical Research Results At ASCO 2023 Demonstrating Outstanding Performance of GenesWell BCT, the Company's Breast Cancer Prognostic Test, Compared to Global Best-Selling Test, OncotypeDX
- HanoiPlasPrintPack Exhibition will Physically Return from 8-11/6 to Drive Industrial Transformation and Upgrades
- European business communications provider Dstny refinances existing debt to fuel further expansion
- Chubb Establishes Aviation Hub in Singapore