Industrial manufacturing sectors were hardest hit by COVID-19 in the first 6 months
HCMC’s industrial production down 21% in January
HCMC – The index of industrial production (IIP) of HCMC in January fell 21.4% against December last year and 15% against the same period last year, according to the city’s Department of Industry and Trade.
The IIP fall resulted from the week-long Lunar New Year holiday in the final week of last month.
Output of HCMC-based processing and manufacturing sectors dropped 22% compared to December 2022, while power production and distribution plummeted 12.8%.
Still, beverage, coking coal and refined petroleum products were among the sectors that saw growth over the same period last year.
- Timekettle AI Translator Earbuds Empower International Medical Workers
- NOVOSENSE isolation and driver technology enables SiC+800V in NEVs
- Luxury beauty advisory SWISS REJU strengthens body contouring services with new 2.45GHz diathermy technology
- I-Mab Provides Business and Corporate Updates and Reports Financial Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2022
- Britain to join Indo-Pacific trade bloc in biggest trade deal since Brexit
Britain to join Indo-Pacific trade bloc in biggest trade deal since Brexit
Virtual Conference: Supporting Vietnamese startups to enter the international market effectively
Masan Group Successfully Draws Down First Tranche of its USD650 Million Syndicated Loan, Despite Volatile Global Banking Market
Shares maintain uptrend on rising liquidity
HCMC bans manual pig slaughter and tightens pig transportation control from other provinces