911 Group to make debut on HOSE next week
HCMC – 911 Group JSC will start trading its shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (HOSE) under the code NO1 on November 28.
Some 24 million NO1 shares will be traded at the reference price of VND10,000 per share, according to the HCMC exchange.
In its 2021 fiscal report, the firm posted VND539.5 billion in net revenue, up 166.7% year-on-year, and VND14 billion in after-tax profit, nearly double the year-ago figure.
This year, 911 Group looks to obtain VND800 billion in revenue and VND100 billion in profit.
At the close today, November 23, the VN-Index slid 6.12 points, or 0.64%, from the session earlier, at 946, with 104 gainers and 335 losers.
Over 542 million shares worth VND7.8 trillion changed hands, down 48.6% in volume and 52.9% in value, against the previous session.
Many small and medium stocks came under pressure from a sell-off and closed down.
The group of bank stocks made strong gains, with STB reporting the sharpest rise at 3.6%, saving the main index from a deep fall.
Steelmaker HPG plunged to its floor price, but took the lead by liquidity on bourse with a matching volume of over 30.3 million shares.
On the Hanoi exchange, many bluechips lost steam, dragging the HNX-Index down 3.67 points, or 1.88%, from the session earlier, at 191, with 49 advancers and 188 decliners.
Construction firm CEO fell into negative territory, but became the most actively traded stock on bourse with 10.5 million shares.
- "ASTANA CLUB" HELD IN PARIS DURING PRESIDENT OF KAZAKHSTAN VISIT TO FRANCE
- Meeting of Global Alliance of Leaders in Paris
- The St. Regis Venice Brings in Avant-Garde Botanical Studio Mary Lennox to Offer a Lush Festive Intervention
- New Toyota LC300 high output alternators available now for armored & specialty vehicle power upgrades
- Delivery of sold vessel and continued review of the fleet