Long An approves 654-hectare IP project
HCMC – The Mekong Delta province of Long An has presented an investment certificate to Long An Development Invest JSC, a member of SAIGONTEL Group, to develop the 654-hectare Tan Tap industrial park project.
The industrial park, which will be located in Tan Tap Commune in Can Giuoc District, will require over VND10 trillion. The project will operate for 50 years.
The industrial park will feature an innovation center which will span an area of 100 hectares and act as a venue to bring together scientists, talents and highly-skilled workers. The LA Innovation Techno Park is expected to attract a series of technology brands, major manufacturers and multi-national enterprises.
The Tan Tap industrial park project is set to attract over US$6 billion in foreign investment, mainly in electronics and engineering.
When in place, the industrial park will help accelerate industrial production and increase export revenue in Long An, contributing to the province’s economic growth.
- "ASTANA CLUB" HELD IN PARIS DURING PRESIDENT OF KAZAKHSTAN VISIT TO FRANCE
- Meeting of Global Alliance of Leaders in Paris
- The St. Regis Venice Brings in Avant-Garde Botanical Studio Mary Lennox to Offer a Lush Festive Intervention
- New Toyota LC300 high output alternators available now for armored & specialty vehicle power upgrades
- Delivery of sold vessel and continued review of the fleet