Hue launches container transport route in Chan May Port
DANANG – The central province of Thua Thien-Hue has launched a container transport service to and from Chan May Port, helping enterprises reduce transportation costs and time.
The Chan May Port Joint Stock Company said it and some enterprises in the province will operate a domestic container transport route from Chan May Port to transport goods for frit and cristobalite manufacturing companies.
The province will also offer support for shipping lines and export-import businesses to attract them to this port.
Specifically, shipping lines and agents opting for container handling at the Chan May port may be subject to financial support of up to VND210 million for each shipment.
Owners of 20-feet and 40-feet containers will receive VND800,000 per container and VND1.1 million per container handled there, respectively.
The province and Chan May Port Joint Stock Company have promised to create favorable conditions for the enterprises in terms of administrative procedures, route plans, warehouses and goods storage, among others.
Chan May Port, which has three wharves with a total length of 910 meters, can handle 5-6 million tons of cargo a year. It is expected to have total cargo throughput of around 5 million tons this year.
- Ha Tinh to have VND950-billion beltway project
- Warmth, Care, Christmas -- Jackery Announces Xmas Giveaway
- Senmiao Technology Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement with New Energy Infrastructure Provider to Further Expand into New Energy Vehicle Charging Industry
- Rule revisions proposed to manage night markets
- TAQA, ADNOC, and Mubadala Complete Landmark Transaction for Stake in Masdar Clean Energy Powerhouse