Petrol prices down in latest adjustment
Petrol prices were adjusted down from 3pm on August 1. (Photo: NDO)
NDO/VNA - Petrol prices were adjusted down from 3pm on August 1 by the Ministries of Industry and Trade, and Finance, the fourth time in a row and the third significant decrease.
The retail price of E5RON92 bio-fuel dropped by 444 VND to a maximum of 24,629 VND (1.06 USD) per litre, while that of RON95-III was cut by 462 VND to 25,608 VND per litre.
Meanwhile, the prices of diesel and kerosene decreased by 950 VND and 713 VND to 23,908 VND and 24,533 VND per litre, respectively.
The two ministries also decided to use the petrol price stabilisation fund at a rate of 450 VND – 800 VND per litre.
After four times of being adjusted down, petrol prices have reduced about 6,500 VND per liter in total.
- 2022 Creative Expo Taiwan: Resonance Island Call to place the island experience at the forefront
- NA Chairman attends consulting conference on draft revised medical law
- President reduces death penalties to life sentences for 21 prisoners
- Novavax Nuvaxovid™ COVID-19 Vaccine Approved in South Korea for Use in Adolescents Aged 12 Through 17
- Vietlott Mega outcomes 6/45 on 12/8: In search of the proprietor of an enormous 35 billion VND Jackpot prize?
Vietlott Mega outcomes 6/45 on 12/8: In search of the proprietor of an enormous 35 billion VND Jackpot prize?
DKSH Vietnam receives “Great Place to Work” award for the first time
AkzoNobel Vietnam honored in TOP50 Corporate Sustainability Awards 2022
Hanwha Life Vietnam wins “Best companies to work for in Asia 2022” Award
Generali Vietnam honored in the “Marketing Initiative of the Year” category