Do Kwon Gives A Terra Regeneration Plan, Which Contains A Token Redistribution Scheme
Do Kwon, co-founder of Terra, has revealed a plan to resurrect the Terra group, which incorporates fully ditching the UST stablecoin. As an alternative, he proposes that validators break up the chain and distribute a brand new token to appropriately pay all affected events, resetting community possession below a brand new token.
UST Has Failed, says Do Kwon
In a #"
- Here and Now, There and Then: Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University Drives Innovation and Invention, Locally and Globally
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
- Launched to immediate global acclaim via Livestream: Absen's pioneering KLCOB Micro LED product series
- SEMI Applauds President Biden's Signing of CHIPS and Science Act of 2022
- OpenSpace Expands Strategic Capital with an Additional US$9M in Funding, Bringing Series D Total to US$111M
Vietlott Energy Lottery 6/55 August 9: Discover the proprietor of an enormous Jackpot of 40 billion VND?
Tamagotchi children: Elevating ‘digital infants’ in metaverse
BM PLASCO honored in Forbes Vietnam's Top 50 best listed firms
Clearing the way to legal support for BNPL services
Long way to go for Vietnamese durian