Australia initiates dumping probe into Vietnamese steel
Indonesia not impose anti-dumping tax on cold steel sheets from Vietnam, China
Indonesia has decided not to impose anti-dumping taxes on cold steel sheets from Vietnam and China. (Image for illustration/Photo: internet)
NDO/VNA – The Indonesian Government has decided not to impose anti-dumping taxes on cold steel sheets originating from Vietnam and China.
In February, Indonesia’s Anti-Dumping Committee (KADI) announced the final results of an anti-dumping investigation into cold steel sheets imported from the two above countries which was launched in 2019.
The products subject to investigation have codes 7210.61.11, 7212.50.23, 7212.50.24, 7212.50.29, 7225.99.90, 7226.99.19 va 7226.99.99.
KADI also proposed imposing anti-dumping taxes of 3.01-49.2% on Vietnamese products and 3.07-55.43% on Chinese ones.
In May, local media said the proposal had been sent to the Government and was under discussion at the National Centre of Activities (PKN).
- Harbour BioMed Reports Results of Phase Ib Clinical Trial of Porustobart in Combination of Toripalimab in Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma at ASCO 2023
- GreenCo Promotes Early Preparation for Enhanced ESG Disclosures in 2024
- Da Nang aims to become attractive logistics centre by 2030
- NetEase Games Unveils PinCool, Inc., a New Multifunctional Studio Aiming to Produce Global Entertainment Content
- Veken And ESY SUNHOME Reached A Strategic Cooperation on Sodium Batteries to Jointly Promote the New Development of Energy Storage