Korean Girl Craves for Vietnam s Zero Green Tea Video
Tan Hiep Phat's Zero Green Tea is popular among not only Vietnamese but also foreigners
A Korean girl who fell in love with Zero Green Tea during her stay in Vietnam said she craved the drink. However, it's difficult to look for it back in her home country.
"In Korea, we don't have this one. If I want to buy this one, I have to go to Asian Mart. However, the mart is too far from my house," she said.
She also recommended Zero Green Tea, her favorite drink, to other people.
(Video: Tan Hiep Phat)
- U.S. pledges US$4.5 million to help Vietnam fight Covid-19
- Vietnam vaccinates logistics workers to maintain trade flow
- Nine global agritech entrepreneurs supported to scale solutions in Vietnam
- Covid 19 Overshadows Olympics Top Japan Medic Urges Nationwide State of Emergency
- First-ever Hang Seng Index Warrants by Kenanga
Nine global agritech entrepreneurs supported to scale solutions in Vietnam
UNISOC announces world’s first 5G NR Rel-16 Ready
Agro-forestry-fishery exports up 27% in Jan-Jul
Over VND24 trillion proposed for expressway linking HCMC, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc
Vietnam to be the world’s biggest garment exporter