TOP cheap homestays in Hoan Kiem District with proximity to the city center
Let vietreader.com suggest not only quiet but also near the Old Quarter (Ha Noi) homestays. Our list is based on the amenities and the proximity to the city center.
An Family Homestay
- Location: 10 Nguyen Sieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
- Hotline: 0829830000 (Ms Thu Tra), 0986635986 (Mr Hoang Loc)
- Link: https://www.facebook.com/AnFamilyHomestay/
This place takes you back to an ancient Ha Noi of the good old days, when everything wasn't hectic, hustle and bustle and when there were only people, sunshine and nature.
Once you enter An Family Homestay, you will be pleased by a nostalgic vibe with little chairs, tea tables, TVs,.. All of which were beautifully arranged. This is an ideal place for you and your beloved friends to sip a hot cup of tea while recalling old memories or singing melodies.
Chloe & Leo Homestay
- Location: Room 509, 2C Building, Le Phung Hieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
- Hotline: 0969 779 895
- Price: around 300.000 - 1.000.000 VNĐ (around 13$ - 43$)
Upon entering, you will be amazed by the furniture arranged contradictorily as the homestay’s owner rejuvenated it with European style.
- Location: Da Tuong Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
- Hotline: 0963 223 868
- Price: starting at 500.000 VNĐ (around 22$)
This homestay is as beautiful as houses in foreign magazines. It was decorated spaciously, modernly following European apartments’ style. Besides, Lacaito has a romantic balcony, which is super suitable for dreamy people.
Cúc Cu Homestay
- Location: 4 Vong Duc Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
- Hotline: 0966 603 942
- Price: 200.000 - 250.000 VNĐ (around 8-10$)
In Vietnamese, “Cúc Cu” represents coziness. This homestay is just like a “nest”, where people can gather, chill and share daily stories and memories. No matter how hectic and noisy life is outside, once you enter Cuc Cu, you will find your internal peace of mind.
Jardin D’été - The Summer Garden
- Location: 30A Ly Nam De Street, Hang Ma Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
- Hotline; 0969 796 389
- Price: 500.000 - 1.700.000 VNĐ (around 22-74$)
Jardin D’été - The Summer Garden is a perfect place to get rid of stress and noise. Therefore, it is designed with white tone which creates a not only differently beautiful but also inspiring homestay of peace.
This homestay is relatively close to top romantic roads in Ha Noi like Phan Dinh Phung, Hoang Dieu,.. where tons of people come there to take photos.
- Location: 48A Trang Thi Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
- Hotline: 093 993 68 99
- Price: starting at 400.000 VNĐ (nearly 18$)
Once you enter the homestay, you will definitely be impressed by the peace, adorable bedrooms, fresh kitchens and lovely balconies there. In addition, Momento Homestay is well-known for its colorful bedrooms with windows that possess magnificently unobstructed views.
BC Family Homestay - Hoan Kiem Lakeside
- Location: 9A Trung Yen Street, Hang Bac Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
- Hotline: 096 815 76 87
- Price: starting at 300.000 VNĐ (around 13$)
BC Family Homestay exudes strange, simple but somehow gentle and tranquil vibes because it was mainly painted yellow together with warm light color. Inside, this homestay is dotted with brown and designed in out of the box style.
Ha Noi Central Hotel and Travel
- Location: 109A Ma May Street, Hang Buom Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
- Hotline: 092 828 49 99
- Price: starting at 300.000 VNĐ (around 13$)
This homestay follows Chinese design with red and white painted walls which creates cozy and peaceful vibes. Also, the prime location allows customers to explore the surrounds within minutes of walking.
- Location: 117 Hang Bac Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
- Price: only from 110.000 VNĐ/night (around 5$)
Cheetah Hostel is situated in the center of Hoan Kiem District. It is an ideal choice for customers who want to wander around and explore local traditions and cultures. From there, customers can visit Guom Lake (Hoan Kiem Lake), Ha Noi Walking Street and The Huc Bridge, go shopping in Hang Bac Street, drink in Ta Hien Street,...
Enjoying your nights in Cheetah Hostel. It offers plenty of affordable dormitory rooms with bunks for groups. Moreover, there is a lovely pub on the 1st floor which plays melodic music and serves tasty drinks.
- Nestlé launches NESCAFÉ Plan 2030 worth more than CHF1 billion
- CCXGF: Policy Review of ESG Reporting and Analysis of ESG Reporting of China's Publicly Listed Companies in 2022
- Survey commissioned by IHG Hotels & Resorts reveals what consumers value when they travel
- PARADISO, BARCELONA IS NO.1 AS THE WORLD'S 50 BEST BARS 2022 ARE REVEALED
- Agriculture must change to keep up with the world trend