Vietnamese footballer praised by FIFA for community contributions
Vietnamese football player Nguyen Quang Hai (Photo: VNA)
NDO - Vietnamese football player Nguyen Quang Hai has received a thank-you letter from FIFA, the AFC and AFF for his contributions to community campaigns such as #BeActive, #FiveSteps and #ReachOut.
These campaigns are being held by FIFA in collaboration with the AFF and the World Health Organisation to promote a healthy and active lifestyle in Southeast Asia.
FIFA spoke highly of Hai’s contributions in conveying important messages on physical activities, a healthy environment and mental health, especially in fighting against COVID-19.
In its letter, the world’s football governing body stated that Hai’s contributions and messages on mental health will be useful encouragement to those stuck in their lives.
FIFA also appreciated Hai’s enthusiasm for influencing the Southeast Asian community and continent while sharing his important tips to help others.
- Desperate to plant this tree, the garden owner is surprised when many people come to “fight” to buy fruit
- Party inspection commissions of Vietnam, Laos strengthen ties
- LEGO Group to build new factory in Vietnam
- Laos tightens border controls to prevent Omicron variant
- Vietnam seeking consultation on COVID-19 vaccination for children aged 5-11
LEGO Group to build new factory in Vietnam
Cold storage warehouse market forecast to grow 12 percent a year: Savills Vietnam
Here’s how Vietnamese aviation enterprises will overcome the challenges caused by pandemic
Using Mobile Payments? Digital Identity Will Secure Your Transactions With Nam Ma, Director Of trueID At VNG Corp. (S2E12)
Virtual Vietnam Foodexpo 2021 kicks off