HCMC – Gasoline prices in Vietnam continued rising further today, February 13, while diesel oil edged down.
The ministries of Industry-Trade and Finance revised the retail prices of gasoline nationwide, with RON 95-III gasoline and E5 RON 92-III bio-gasoline selling for VND23,760 and VND22,860 per liter, up VND620 and VND540, respectively.
RON 95-III gasoline is the most popular type of petrol in Vietnam.
Kerosene and diesel are now priced at VND21,590 and VND21,560 per liter, down VND980 and VND960. Heavy fuel oil inched down VND300 to VND13,630 per kilogram.
This time, the two ministries continued exempting gasoline from the surcharge used to replenish the fuel price stabilization fund.
Other fuels are subject to a surcharge ranging from VND200 to VND600 per liter or kilogram.
Local fuel traders can tap the fuel price stabilization fund at VND850 for each liter of E5 RON 92 bio-gasoline sold and VND950 for each liter of RON 95-III gasoline sold.
- EVN asked to buy renewable energy at 90% import price
- Haleon launches #BetterOralCareNation campaign to improve oral health habits in Malaysia
- SBV tightens control on corporate bond acquisitions by banks
- AniEraser 1.0 Unveiled for Effective Media Object Removal
- So-Young Reports Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
Breaking News: Vingroup’s Shocking Move to Revolutionize Taxi Industry with Electric Cars – Be Group Partnership Revealed!
Shares open new week on negative note amid uncertainty
What to know about the new Malaysian CEO of Vietnamese property developer Novaland
Careful action required to curb inflation threat
Careful consideration of special consumption tax on sugary drinks urged