90 university valedictorians honoured at ceremony in Hanoi
90 university valedictorians honoured at ceremony in Hanoi (Photo: Ngoc Vy)
NDO –The Hanoi Municipal Youth Union held a ceremony at the Temple of Literature on November 17 to honour 90 students who achieved the highest marks in their class when graduating from universities and institutes in the city.
Not only did they gain high academic results, the honourees have also actively participated in youth movements and programmes and authored many researches, initiatives and solutions which received prizes at domestic and international competitions.
Over its 19 editions, a total of 1,969 valedictorians have been honoured and received certificates of merit from the municipal People’s Committee through the event.
Many of them have gained initial success in their career after graduation and made positive contributions to the construction and development of the capital city and the country in general.
They have been established as examples of promoting creativity and upholding the national tradition of striving to learn.
- Vietnamese wood enterprises need to enhance competitiveness
- Bounce the day away at Ho Chi Minh City’s indoor trampoline park
- Vietnamese film 'Father and Son' to be screened at World Expo 2020 Dubai
- 18 foreign sailors rescued from a sinking ship in Vietnam
- Some Global Furniture Companies Face Delayed Orders and Depleted Inventories after Few Months of Lockdowns in Vietnam