Vietnam to receive COVID-19 vaccines from UK, Czech Republic
NDO/VNA - Vietnam is set to receive COVID-19 vaccine donations from the governments of the UK and the Czech Republic, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) has announced.
The UK is sending 415,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccines to Vietnam.
Earlier on July 26, the Government of the Czech Republic said it will present 250,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccines to the Southeast Asian nation.
The timely and valuable support from the countries for the Government and people of Vietnam reaffirmed the Vietnam-Czech Republic comprehensive partnership and the Vietnam-UK strategic partnership, the MoFA stated.
It also reflects outcomes of the vaccine diplomacy work carried out by the MoFA, the Ministry of Health and relevant agencies of Vietnam under the leadership of high-ranking leaders.
- VFF makes important contribution to fight against Covid-19 pandemic
- ‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
- Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
- Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets with Gen. Raul Castro Ruz
‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
Not On A Straight Career Path? No Worries, You Can Still Make It Big.
Forum promotes Vietnam-Czech Republic trade, investment