Nguyen Xuan Phuc named State President
Nguyen Xuan Phuc (R) and Pham Minh Chinh - PHOTO: PLO
HCMC – The National Assembly (NA) held a secret ballot to vote for the new State President this morning, April 5, naming former Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc as the new Head of State.
The NA’s Standing Committee had earlier introduced Nguyen Xuan Phuc, who was relieved from the post of prime minister on April 2, as the candidate for the post of State President, the local media reported.
This morning, after the NA approved a resolution with an endorsement rate of 97.5% on the election of the new State President, Phuc took an oath of allegiance before the NA and the people, local media reported.
The new State President will later introduce a candidate to the post of prime minister. Earlier, Pham Minh Chinh, head of the Party Central Committee's Commission for Organization, had been introduced as candidate for the post of NA deputy in the Government force.
The NA will approve a resolution on the election of the new prime minister who will take an oath of office this afternoon.
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
- How Putin got exactly everything he wanted from US President Joe Biden
- Locatelli brace sends dominant Italy into Euro 2020 knockouts
- Framo on A Clear Course: New Investments of 15 Million Euros, Market Presence Strengthened
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner
Napas unveils unified QR code system for bank transfers