Hà Nội offers home vaccinations for people at high risk
Like guardian angels dressed in white, health workers take to the streets of Ha Noi to help those in need.
No matter what the weather, night or day, they know they must fulfil their mission to ensure vaccinations for those stuck at home unable to get outside.
Many are elderly, frail, or disabled, and if it wasn’t for these knights in shining armour, getting a vaccine would be nigh on impossible.
Whether they are going door-to-door in Đống Đa, or pounding the beat in Ba Đình, the mobile medical teams know full well that nobody can ever be left behind.
With Viet Nam’s clear mantra of living safely with COVID-19 etched in their minds, vaccinating the entire population is a task of the utmost importance.
Deputy Prime Minister Phạm Bình Minh revealed this week how Viet Nam was among the top listed countries with the largest vaccination coverage in the whole world with more than 70 million of the nation’s 96-million population vaccinated with two doses.
But this is not the time to rest on our laurels, more still needs to be done and that’s exactly why the dedicated health teams are working around the clock to complete all home vaccinations by January 9. — VNS
- Trump family threatens legal action against TrumpCoin
- Domestic support for agri-exports
- Billionaire Ray Dalio: Cryptocurrencies are coming into focus around the world
- Quick Overview: Heroes of Mavia – The 1st AAA Blockchain Base Builder Game
- Vietnamese artist making hundreds of ornately carved sculptures of tigers to mark the upcoming Lunar New Year