Saigon Times - Great Circle provides relief for underprivileged people in HCMC
Truong Bich Dung (L), a representative of the 2030 Businesspeople Club, visits Alley No. 46, Nguyen Cong Hoan Street, Ward 11, Phu Nhuan District to hand over relief to the local residents - PHOTOS: HUY QUYEN - REPORTERS
HCMC - The Saigon Times - Great Circle program, an initiative of The Saigon Times Group, gave relief to needy households and workers affected by the Covid-19 pandemic in areas under lockdown or quarantine in HCMC’s 6, 8, Go Vap, Phu Nhuan and Binh Tan districts on July 18.
With support from the Go Vap Charity Group, representatives of the 2030 Businesspeople Club, a member of the Saigon Times Club, delivered necessities to some 100 households living in Go Vap and Phu Nhuan.
Each gift set comprises 5 kilograms of rice, one chicken, 1 kilogram of orange and one bottle of soya sauce
- VFF makes important contribution to fight against Covid-19 pandemic
- ‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
- Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
- Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets with Gen. Raul Castro Ruz
‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
Not On A Straight Career Path? No Worries, You Can Still Make It Big.
Forum promotes Vietnam-Czech Republic trade, investment