Spectacular bamboo forest in Yen Bai
Stone steps leading to the bamboo forest - PHOTOS: HAI DUONG
So far, not many local travelers have known about this destination in the mountainous province of Yen Bai. It has not only beautiful terraced rice fields but also a spectacular bamboo forest that was planted 60 years ago. The bamboo forest in Na Hang Tua Chu Village, Pung Luong Commune, Mu Cang Chai District, depicts scenes as idyllic as those in martial art movies.
Hundreds of thousands of bamboo trunks on one hectare offer a fantastic setting for enjoying fresh air and taking nice photos. The deeper tourists go into the forest, the taller bamboo trees they can find.
A small path is lined with high bamboo trees
- Detailed Bu Dang Binh Phuoc travel experience from A to Z
- Vietcetera’s Expat Employees Recommend Their Favorite Vietnamese Foods & Drinks
- France sees "crisis" over submarine cancellation - Le Drian
- ‘Pocket’ right at the romantic autumn viewing spots in Hanoi like movies
- Seo My Ty Sapa Lake – a European oasis in the Northwest sky
Vietnam has substantial potential for offshore wind power: report
EVFTA brings trade opportunities to French companies
FDI commitment in Vietnam on the rise despite virus
Finance Minister affirms State budget sufficiency
Big Wins Amidst The Pandemic: These Vietnamese Startups Recently Secured Million-Dollar Fundings