HTV calls for funds for Covid-19 vaccines
A medical worker sprays disinfectant to prevent the spread of Covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus. HTV has established a foundation to raise funds for the purchase of the Covid-19 vaccine – PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – HCMC Television (HTV) has set up the “One United Heart” foundation to raise funds for the purchase of the Covid-19 vaccine by calling on organizations, firms and individuals to unite to help the country overcome the coronavirus pandemic, which is taking a heavy toll on the local and global markets.
Donations can be sent to the foundation’s bank account No. 116000090648 at the Vietnam Bank for Industry and Trade (VietinBank) – Branch 7 in HCMC, with the transfer content being UNGHOMUAVACCINE, from February 25 to March 31.
Donors can also make donations at HTV’s headquarters at 14 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
In early 2021, the coronavirus outbreaks re-emerged, so the country is struggling to prevent the spread of the pandemic to ensure the economy can maintain steady growth and stabilize the daily activities of residents.
Apart from speeding up the research and production of Covid-19 vaccines, Vietnam is in the process of negotiating with some foreign drug makers to buy vaccines in order to widely distribute them to the residents.
- Making the most of life behind bars
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust ("Sunlight REIT") and Dah Sing Bank jointly announce the naming of Dah Sing Financial Centre
- Banh Chuoi – The Nostalgic Food of Childhood
- Vietnam has one new locally-transmitted Covid-19 patient, 11 imported cases
- Beauty of women in Ha Giang Province’s plateau of rocks