Learn how to love the environment at Trạm Xanh
HCM CITY — Trạm Xanh (Green Station) located on a small alley on Nguyễn Thai Bình Street in HCM City’s District 1 is a special green space that aims to inspire love for the environment.
At Trạm Xanh, launched by a group of young women, visitors have a chance to practice a green lifestyle with many items made of environmentally friendly materials.
The Green Station aims to promote a stable lifestyle by using ‘green’ products that do less damage to the environment.
Many visitors are impressed by the venue, which displays recycled products like handbags made of old jeans, blankets made of pieces of cloth, bamboo brushes, bamboo straws, bags made of lotus leaves, and more.
Visitors can also taste herbal teas made of natural ingredients and learn about natural detergents made from orange and pineapple peels.
Every month, Trạm Xanh organises film screenings about plastic waste, ecological agriculture, plants and the earth to provide visitors with more knowledge about the environment and promote a devotion to nature. — VNS
- Party Chief Nguyen Phu Trong Calls For Concerted Efforts To Combat COVID 19
- Vietnam News Today July 30 Ho Chi Minh City to Vaccinate People After 6 p m
- COVID-19: 4,773 cases added to national tally on late July 29
- Newly-appointed Foreign Minister receives congratulations from China
- Vietnam reports 4,773 new Covid-19 cases