VIP earns VND220 billion from oil tanker auction
HCMC – Vietnam Petroleum Transport JSC, which trades its VIP shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange, has sold its Petrolimex 10 oil tanker at an auction, earning VND220.1 billion, VND500 million higher than the reserve price.
The winning price excludes fees and taxes.
Viet My Petrol Transportation Company, which was established in Hanoi City in 2021, is the winner of the auction, according to VIP’s announcement on the result of the auction released on November 23.
The oil tanker, with over 37,250 deadweight tonnage, will be handed over to the winner prior to December 30 this year.
Between January and September, VIP made VND659 billion in revenue, up 36% year-on-year, but its after-tax profit fell 60% against the year-ago period at VND2 billion.
Closing the trading session today, November 24, VIP stood at the reference price.
On the HCMC bourse, the strong gains of many large-cap stocks pushed the VN-Index up 1.71 points, or 0.18%, from the session earlier, at 947.71 at the end, with 218 winners and 214 losers.
Over 543 million shares valued at VND8.4 trillion changed hands, up 6% in value against the previous session.
In the VN30 basket, nine stocks lost while 18 others finished the day up.
Steelmaker HPG stole the limelight on bourse as the stock gained 4% and took the lead by liquidity with a matching volume of over 31 million shares.
On the Hanoi exchange, the HNX-Index added 0.22 points, or 0.11%, from the previous session, at 191.22, over improved investor sentiment.
Among big-cap stocks, construction firm CEO shot up to its upper limit, while securities firm SHS advanced 4.4% and became the most actively traded stock on bourse with 11.1 million shares changing hands.
- FOUNDATION FOR ANGELMAN SYNDROME THERAPEUTICS (FAST) ANNOUNCES $5 MILLION GIFT TO ADVANCE CLINICAL TRIALS IN RARE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS
- Epiprotect reduces the cost for treatment of hard to heal leg ulcers with 83%
- Pit Pat Makes Online Running a Reality - Running Races via Apps Has Become a Daily Routine for Some Runners
- Cure Brain Cancer Foundation Rings Nasdaq Opening Bell, Announces U.S. Expansion
- Build a school and catch truant students in this new pixel School-sim