Vietnamese swimmers enter final round at Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games
Do Thanh Hai finished his competition in 1 minute and 35.97 seconds.
NDO/VNA - Vietnamese swimmers Do Thanh Hai and Trinh Thi Bich Nhu showed strong performance and bagged tickets to the final round of the men’s 100m breaststroke SB5 and the women’s 100m breaststroke SB5, respectively, at the ongoing Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games in Japan.
Hai finished his competition in 1 minute and 35.97 seconds, ranking seventh out of eight swimmers with the highest scores to enter the final round.
Meanwhile, Nhu completed her 100m breaststroke in 1 minute and 53.31 seconds to win a berth in the final round of the event.
Hai and Nhu will compete in the final rounds at 19:00 on August 28 evening (local time).
- Detailed Bu Dang Binh Phuoc travel experience from A to Z
- Vietcetera’s Expat Employees Recommend Their Favorite Vietnamese Foods & Drinks
- France sees "crisis" over submarine cancellation - Le Drian
- ‘Pocket’ right at the romantic autumn viewing spots in Hanoi like movies
- Seo My Ty Sapa Lake – a European oasis in the Northwest sky
Vietnam has substantial potential for offshore wind power: report
EVFTA brings trade opportunities to French companies
FDI commitment in Vietnam on the rise despite virus
Finance Minister affirms State budget sufficiency
Big Wins Amidst The Pandemic: These Vietnamese Startups Recently Secured Million-Dollar Fundings