Hanoi allows outdoor sport activities from September 28
Illustrative photo (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Hanoi’s authorities have permitted outdoor sport activities of no more than 10 people in the capital city from September 28.
In an official dispatch dated September 27, the municipal People’s Committee stated that shopping malls, clothing and cosmetics stores will be allowed to reopen.
Meanwhile, restaurants and food and drink establishments offer take-away services only and must adhere to the 5K principle and preventive measures set by the Ministry of Health and the city.
The municipal People’s Committee also requests stronger communication work on COVID-19 prevention and control, in a bid to raise public awareness and call on people to stay vigilant.
The city's Department of Health is tasked with working with relevant agencies in conducting health screening, particularly COVID-19 testing at sealed-off and high-risk areas, and vaccination across the city.
Hanoi departments, sectors and agencies have been asked to devise scenarios aligning with future COVID-19 developments.
- Reopening to tourists raises fears for labour shortage in Đà Nẵng
- Embark a new academic journey in The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Israeli painter's exhibition spotlights beauty of Vietnamese culture, people
- Phai Ve flagpole – Impressive check-in point in the center of Lang Son
- First overall report on gender equality situation in Vietnam released