First Solar, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year
TEMPE, Ariz., Feb. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSLR) (the “Company”) will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 and discuss its 2023 financial guidance and outlook, after the market closes on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss these results and financial guidance at 4:30 p.m. ET. Investors may access a live webcast of this conference call by visiting investor.firstsolar.com.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available through Thursday, March 30, 2023, and can be accessed by dialing +1 (800) 770-2030 if you are calling from within the United States or +1 (647) 362-9199 if you are calling from outside the United States. A replay of the webcast will also be available on the Investors section of the Company’s website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for 30 days.
About First Solar, Inc.
First Solar is a leading American solar technology company and global provider of responsibly-produced eco-efficient solar modules advancing the fight against climate change. Developed at R&D labs in California and Ohio, the Company’s advanced thin film photovoltaic (PV) modules represent the next generation of solar technologies, providing a competitive, high-performance, lower-carbon alternative to conventional crystalline silicon PV panels. From raw material sourcing and manufacturing through end-of-life module recycling, First Solar’s approach to technology embodies sustainability and a responsibility towards people and the planet. For more information, please visit www.firstsolar.com.
First Solar Investor Relations
First Solar Media
- HSBC #OpenToArt Initiative Continues to Inspire and Cultivate Hong Kong Visual Art and Culture this March 2023!
- The Founder of WeTrade Attended the Navruz Festival at the Embassy of Uzbekistan of China to Discuss Cooperation Opportunities
- Descartes’ Annual Ecommerce Study Shows Slightly Improved Home Delivery Performance as 67% of Consumers Still Face Delivery Problems
- Here are top-searched destinations by Vietnamese travelers for the long national holiday in April & May
- JinkoSolar Launches SunGiga Liquid-cooling ESS for C&I in PV Japan
As a foreigner in Vietnam, you will receive up-to 20% of total invoice reward for every successful referral with this firm
Middle East, North Africa lucrative markets, fruit, vegetable exporters told
Hoa Binh Province exports first batch of fresh sugarcane to US
US businesses exploring investment, business opportunities in Viet Nam
All options on the table as livestock firms take on losses