Kadant to Hold Earnings Conference Call on Thursday,
WESTFORD, Mass., Feb. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kadant Inc. (NYSE: KAI) announced it will release its 2022 fourth quarter and full-year results after the market closes on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 and will hold a webcast the next day, Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. eastern time. During the call the Company will discuss its fourth quarter and full-year financial performance and future expectations.
To listen to the live call and view the webcast, go to the “Investors” section of the Company’s website at www.kadant.com. Participants interested in joining the call’s live question and answer session are required to register by clicking here or the Q&A link on our website to receive a dial-in number and unique PIN. It is recommended that you join the call 10 minutes prior to the start of the event. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website through March 17, 2023. The earnings release and webcast presentation will be posted in the “Investors” section of the Company’s website.
Kadant is a global supplier of technologies and engineered systems that drive Sustainable Industrial Processing. The Company’s products and services play an integral role in enhancing efficiency, optimizing energy utilization, and maximizing productivity in process industries. Kadant is based in Westford, Massachusetts, with approximately 3,100 employees in 20 countries worldwide. For more information, visit www.kadant.com.
Investor Contact Information:
Michael McKenney, 978-776-2000
Media Contact Information:
Wes Martz, 269-278-1715
- Dong Thap to supply sand for Can Tho-Ca Mau Expressway project
- Gencurix Announces Clinical Research Results At ASCO 2023 Demonstrating Outstanding Performance of GenesWell BCT, the Company's Breast Cancer Prognostic Test, Compared to Global Best-Selling Test, OncotypeDX
- HanoiPlasPrintPack Exhibition will Physically Return from 8-11/6 to Drive Industrial Transformation and Upgrades
- European business communications provider Dstny refinances existing debt to fuel further expansion
- Chubb Establishes Aviation Hub in Singapore