New York Mortgage Trust 2022 Fourth Quarter Conference Call
NEW YORK, Feb. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: NYMT) (the “Company”) is scheduled to report financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2022 after the close of market on February 22, 2023. New York Mortgage Trust's executive management will host a conference call and audio webcast at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on Thursday, February 23, 2023. To access the conference call, please pre-register using this link. Registrants will receive confirmation with dial-in details.
A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed, on a listen-only basis, at the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.nymtrust.com or using this link. A webcast replay link of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website approximately two hours after the call and will be available for 12 months.
About New York Mortgage Trust
New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. is a Maryland corporation that has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) for federal income tax purposes. NYMT is an internally managed REIT in the business of acquiring, investing in, financing and managing primarily mortgage-related single-family and multi-family residential assets.
|CONTACT:||AT THE COMPANY|
- Dong Thap to supply sand for Can Tho-Ca Mau Expressway project
- Gencurix Announces Clinical Research Results At ASCO 2023 Demonstrating Outstanding Performance of GenesWell BCT, the Company's Breast Cancer Prognostic Test, Compared to Global Best-Selling Test, OncotypeDX
- HanoiPlasPrintPack Exhibition will Physically Return from 8-11/6 to Drive Industrial Transformation and Upgrades
- European business communications provider Dstny refinances existing debt to fuel further expansion
- Chubb Establishes Aviation Hub in Singapore