Range Announces Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter
FORT WORTH, Texas, Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RANGE RESOURCES CORPORATION (NYSE: RRC) announced today that its fourth quarter 2022 financial results news release will be issued Monday, February 27 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
A conference call to review the financial results is scheduled on Tuesday, February 28 at 9:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. CT). A webcast of the call may be accessed at www.rangeresources.com. The webcast will be archived for replay on the Company's website until March 28, 2023.
RANGE RESOURCES CORPORATION (NYSE: RRC) is a leading U.S. independent natural gas and NGL producer with operations focused on stacked-pay projects in the Appalachian Basin. The Company is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. More information about Range can be found at www.rangeresources.com.
SOURCE: Range Resources Corporation
Range Investor Contacts:
Laith Sando, Vice President – Investor Relations
- One-on-One Matching Company Marriage Introduction Match Dating Innovative tour for singles
- VCI Global Limited To Serve As Exclusive Adviser To Horizon Globex GmbH
- "Bleach: Brave Souls" Reaches Over 75 Million Downloads Worldwide
- 2023 China Seed Congress & Nanfan Agricultural Silicon Valley Forum Drives Seed Industry Revitalization
- VCI Global To Subscribe For Stake In GlobexUS Holdings Corp