Can Tho seen becoming major economic driver
HCMC – Can Tho City is poised to become one of the country’s economic growth drivers as stated in the national and local development plans, according to Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung.
The city has achieved significant socioeconomic achievements, given its rising role in the regional industrial production, education and healthcare sectors. However, challenges remain, particularly with infrastructure.
Dung urged the relevant authorities to complete a roadmap for the city’s growth based on its competitive advantages, highlighting the need of laying out appropriate development approaches to realize its potential.
As planned, Can Tho will become a high-tech industrial hub with smart infrastructure.
On average, the city’s annual growth rate is expected to reach 9% by 2030, with the gross regional domestic product index expanding by 10.5% per year.
The city will particularly focus on bolstering its manufacturing and service sectors, enhancing infrastructure systems, improving administrative management and strengthening human resources.
- Timekettle AI Translator Earbuds Empower International Medical Workers
- NOVOSENSE isolation and driver technology enables SiC+800V in NEVs
- Luxury beauty advisory SWISS REJU strengthens body contouring services with new 2.45GHz diathermy technology
- I-Mab Provides Business and Corporate Updates and Reports Financial Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2022
- Britain to join Indo-Pacific trade bloc in biggest trade deal since Brexit
Britain to join Indo-Pacific trade bloc in biggest trade deal since Brexit
Virtual Conference: Supporting Vietnamese startups to enter the international market effectively
Masan Group Successfully Draws Down First Tranche of its USD650 Million Syndicated Loan, Despite Volatile Global Banking Market
Shares maintain uptrend on rising liquidity
HCMC bans manual pig slaughter and tightens pig transportation control from other provinces