Thai Nguyen Hospital Company starts work on hospital in Bac Giang
HCMC – Thai Nguyen International Hospital JSC, whose shares are traded on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange under the code TNH, has broken ground on the Viet Yen hospital project in the northern province of Bac Giang.
The 5,000-square-meter hospital project in Bich Dong Town in Viet Yen District will have 300 inpatient beds and require VND618 billion.
This is the third hospital developed by TNH. It will be completed in early 2024, the local media reported.
Tthe healthcare service provider is conducting relevant procedures to develop a hospital in Lang Son Province, at a total cost of VND570 billion.
TNH has approved a plan to issue shares to its existing shareholders at the ratio of 2:1 at the price of VND20,000 per share, and sell shares under the employee stock ownership plan for VND10,000 per share.
In 2022, TNH posted VND463 billion in revenue, up 12% year-on-year, and VND145 billion in pre-tax profit, down 1% against the previous year.
TNH closed the session today, February 10, up over 2% at VND38,800.
On the HCMC bourse, the gloomy trading of many largecaps, coupled with weak cash flow, sent the VN-Index falling 8.73 points, or 0.82%, from the session earlier, at 1,055.3, with 93 winners and 306 losers.
Nearly 464 million shares valued at VND8.1 trillion changed hands, down 2.1% in volume and 11.5% in value against the previous session.
In the VN30 basket, six tickers gained while 20 other stocks fell into negative territory.
Many bank stocks such as VIB, TPB, VPB and BID made a sharp drop while STB took the lead by liquidity with 16.2 million shares transacted.
The Hanoi market was negative as the HNX-Index dipped by 2.42 points, or 1.15%, from the previous session, at 208.5, dragged by many bluechips.
Securities firm SHS ended down, but became the most actively traded stock with a matching volume of over 8.2 million shares.
- Researchers from Shandong University Reveal How Ocean Mesoscale Eddies Modulate Global Human Fishing Activities
- coocaa Unveils Its Newest Google TV in the Philippines with Promotions on Shopee and Lazada
- Rare Surviving Artworks Showcased in "The Brilliance of Song Dynasty in Modern Times" Art Exhibition at China Academy of Art
- NEXCOM Bridges Digital Divide with Its mmWave-enabled 5G uCPE
- Acepodia to Present Preclinical Data of Gamma Delta T cell Therapy Candidate, ACE2016, an off-the-shelf EGFR-targeting γδ2 T cell therapy against EGFR-expressing solid tumors