Central bank urges compliance with forex rules
HCMC – The HCMC branch of the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) has told local banks and foreign bank branches to strictly comply with foreign exchange regulations after the trading band of the Vietnamese dong currency was widened from 3% to 5% on either side of the central exchange rate.
The central bank’s city branch also requested domestic banks and foreign bank branches to publicly announce their exchange rates between the Vietnam dong and the U.S. dollar.
The authorities will inspect foreign exchange agents to ensure they comply with the prevailing regulations.
On October 17, the central bank widened the trading band of the Vietnamese dong amid the strong rise of the U.S. dollar against many other currencies.
- Hebei International Industrial Design Week features more than innovative products
- Hello Group Inc. Announces Unaudited Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2022
- Global Times: Saudi Chinese learners welcome Xi's visit, vow to be friendship ambassadors, encouraged by reply letter from Xi
- Sands Supplier Excellence Awards and Sands Procurement Academy Graduation Honour Suppliers and SMEs
- Food and Hotel Vietnam exhibition coming back