DKSH reports good half-year results
In addition, DKSH signed six acquisitions, increased its digital business double digits, and made good progress on its Sustainability (ESG) roadmap.
In the first half of 2022, Group net sales grew by 2.0 percent and reached CHF5,596.2 million. Organic growth contributed the most at 3.0 percent while acquisitions added 0.7 percent, resulting in a growth in constant exchange rates of 3.7 percent. The strengthening of the Swiss franc had a negative impact of 1.7 percent in the period.
EBIT reached CHF 153.3 million in the first half of 2022, 16.6 percent higher than the previous year, while the EBIT margin expanded by more than 30 basis points from 2.4 percent to 2.7 percent. Profit after tax was CHF 105.7 million and Free Cash Flow reached CHF 72.1 million. Volatile supply chains and strong growth in Business Unit Performance Materials resulted in temporary higher inventory levels, offset by a reduction in receivables due to faster cash collection.
DKSH CEO Stefan P. Butz said: “I am pleased with the results achieved so far in the challenging environment of 2022. After a successful 2021, we continue moving forward with solid growth and profitability improvements. We accelerated M&A, further digitalized our business, and made good progress in our ESG agenda. We will keep working hard to continue delivering value to all our stakeholders and on our purpose.”
- Vietnam considers building a high-speed railway
- Replace again to highschool calendar for the college yr 2022-2023 of 63 provinces and cities throughout the nation: Greater than 20 localities have introduced it
- Mausoleum of President Ho Chi Minh reopens from August 16
- FOTON Receives Order for 210 units of iBlue EV Vans in Singapore
- Indonesian Careers App KUPU Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment from Smartfren to Expand Operations