Positions in top 10 public companies in 2021 affirm banking sector’s growth potential
Retail credit balance and CAGR of Top Joint Stock Commercial Banks from 2016 - 2020.
The sector’s strong self-improvement
The banking industry has been experiencing positive changes in recent years. The dynamic business model, the effective application of digital transformation and the significant improvement in internal strength have brought impressive business results.
In addition, the State Bank of Vietnam has accelerated the application of international risk management standards. That has contributed to improving the transparency of information, enhancing the prestige of local banks to domestic and international investors.
The below table with key financial indicators clearly show that the top six banks obviously stand out compared to the industry median performance.
Source: Audited financial reports of relevant banks from 2016 - 2020
- Daily Horoscope July 30 Astrological Prediction for Zodiac Signs with Love Money Career and Health
- Olympics: Trampoline day 1- Rosie MacLennan looking to win third Olympic gold
- 62% of Organisations in Malaysia Include Contracting Roles in their Headcount: Page Contracting Malaysia
- The owner of the 3-generation roll cake shop with many customers revealed the secret is… the stone mortar
- 4 delicious cakes not to be missed when coming to the Southern River region
62% of Organisations in Malaysia Include Contracting Roles in their Headcount: Page Contracting Malaysia
Hang Lung Properties Launches Cross-Mall Promotional Campaign and Announce Redemption Details of the Vaccination Incentive In Support of Government's Initiatives to Boost Economic Recovery
YouTrip: Singaporeans’ overseas shopping behaviour persists, nearly doubling in purchases in the past 12 months
14 Cisco women named as finalists at the Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards
LIFE+: Molecule Water’s Potential In Early Covid-19 Disease Management