HCMC asked to strictly punish unmasked people
HCMC cancels fireworks display on April 30
The People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City has just canceled the fireworks display plan at five points on the celebration of the upcoming Reunification Day and May Day to ensure the prevention against the Covid-19 pandemic. The decision was made by Mr. Nguyen Thanh Phong, Chairman of the municipal People's Committee, at the meeting of the Steering Committee for the Prevention and Control of Covid-19 on the afternoon of April 26, in the context that the pandemic develops complicatedly in neighboring countries, such as Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. The Chairman of the HCMC People's Committee also requested that from April 27, authorities must strictly punish people who do not wear masks in public places, entertainment venues, and public transportation means. People with symptoms of respiratory diseases must not go to public places at all.
By staff writers - Translated by Thuy Doan
- Covid-19, Influenza, H.I.V, hepatitis C can be treated with a simple pill, and the U.S. is betting on It
- Yarmolenko inspires Ukraine to 2-1 win over North Macedonia
- Ho Chi Minh City told to apply smallest-possible-scale restrictions
- WHO pledges to work for early COVID-19 vaccine delivery to Vietnam
- Vietnam reports highest-ever 24-hour surge in Covid-19 cases
Hotels see dark days as pandemic rages on
Vietnam experiences strong growth in the export of fruits to China
How Japanese investors can own leading brands in Vietnam through M&A
Seminar discusses Vietnam-Venezuela B2B trade
Vietnam applied a temporary anti-dumping tax of 33.88% sugar products imported from Thailand.