Editas Medicine to Host Conference Call Discussing Fourth
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Editas Medicine, Inc. (Nasdaq: EDIT), a clinical stage genome editing company, today announced that it will host a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. ET to discuss results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2022 and to provide a corporate update.
To access the conference call:
- U.S. callers should dial 877-407-0989 and international callers should dial 201-389-0921 approximately five minutes before the call begins.
- Participants should ask to be connected to the Editas Medicine Earnings Conference Call.
The conference call will also be webcast and can be accessed from the “Investors” section of the Editas Medicine website at https://www.editasmedicine.com. A replay will be available at the same site approximately one hour after the completion of the call.
About Editas Medicine
As a clinical stage genome editing company, Editas Medicine is focused on translating the power and potential of the CRISPR/Cas9 and CRISPR/Cas12a genome editing systems into a robust pipeline of treatments for people living with serious diseases around the world. Editas Medicine aims to discover, develop, manufacture, and commercialize transformative, durable, precision genomic medicines for a broad class of diseases. Editas Medicine is the exclusive licensee of Broad Institute and Harvard University’s Cas9 patent estates and Broad Institute’s Cas12a patent estate for human medicines. For the latest information and scientific presentations, please visit www.editasmedicine.com.
- CNN's Growing Bangladesh spotlights the innovators at the frontline of the country's sustainable growth
- In2IT EBS Appoints Rajat Kapoor As President Of Southeast Asia To Lead Southeast Asian Expansion Efforts
- Fosun Pharma Announces its 15th Corporate Social Responsibility Report: Continuous Innovation for the Benefit of the Public
- Fluence Launches Ultrastack, its Highest-Performance Energy Storage Product to Date, to Transform Transmission and Distribution Grids
- VND50,000 billion proposed for two expy projects
MSB and SOLV team-up to help businesses in Vietnam access capital easily via digital platform
Lao Cai and Yunnan provinces agree to strengthen bilateral ties
PM orders close coordination to remove obstables to property market
New regulation in place to boost Vietnam's real estate market
Bac Ninh moves towards model smart city