Passing of Chief Financial Officer – Mr Neil Kaplan
Half Year Results Briefing
BRISBANE, Australia, Feb. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allkem Limited (ASX|TSX: AKE) (“Allkem” or “the Company”) will release its FY23 Half Year Financial Results on Friday, 24 February 2023.
Managing Director and CEO, Mr. Martín Perez de Solay and Acting CFO, Christian Cortes will conduct a live webcast briefing at 11:00 am AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne) on the same day.
To pre-register your details and join the webcast briefing, please follow the link on the homepage of Allkem’s website, www.allkem.co. Written questions may be submitted via the webcast and playback of the briefing and Q&A session will also be available on the company’s website.
This release was authorised by Mr Martin Perez de Solay, CEO and Managing Director of Allkem Limited.
ABN 31 112 589 910
Level 35, 71 Eagle St
Brisbane, QLD 4000
|Investor Relations & Media Enquiries|
M: +61 418 783 701 E: Andrew.Barber@allkem.co
+61 7 3064 3600
- EVN asked to buy renewable energy at 90% import price
- Haleon launches #BetterOralCareNation campaign to improve oral health habits in Malaysia
- SBV tightens control on corporate bond acquisitions by banks
- AniEraser 1.0 Unveiled for Effective Media Object Removal
- So-Young Reports Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
Breaking News: Vingroup’s Shocking Move to Revolutionize Taxi Industry with Electric Cars – Be Group Partnership Revealed!
Shares open new week on negative note amid uncertainty
What to know about the new Malaysian CEO of Vietnamese property developer Novaland
Careful action required to curb inflation threat
Careful consideration of special consumption tax on sugary drinks urged