Great Elm Group, Inc. Schedules Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter
WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Elm Group, Inc. (“we,” “us,” “our,” “GEG,” or “Great Elm”), (NASDAQ: GEG), today announced plans to host a conference call and webcast to discuss results for its fiscal 2023 second quarter ended December 31, 2022, on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 before the opening of the stock market.
Company to Host Conference Call & Webcast
Great Elm will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, February 14, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its fiscal 2023 second quarter financial results.
All interested parties are invited to participate in the conference call by dialing + 1 (888) 440-4537; international callers should dial 1 (646) 960-0669. Participants should enter the Conference ID 2595129 when asked.
For a copy of the slide presentation that will be referenced during the conference call, please visit: https://www.greatelmgroup.com/events-and-presentations.
The conference call will be webcast simultaneously and can be accessed at the following link: https://events.q4inc.com/attendee/150622973.
About Great Elm Group, Inc.
Great Elm Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEG) is a publicly-traded, alternative asset manager focused on growing a scalable and diversified portfolio of long-duration and permanent capital vehicles across credit, real estate, specialty finance, and other alternative strategies. Great Elm Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries currently manage Great Elm Capital Corp., a publicly-traded business development company, and Monomoy Properties REIT, LLC, an industrial-focused real estate investment trust, in addition to other investments. Great Elm Group, Inc.’s website can be found at www.greatelmgroup.com.
Media & Investor Contact:
- Willscot Mobile Mini to Participate in 2023 Markel Shareholders Meeting
- Infinity Power Finalizes Acquisition of Lekela Power in Africa's Biggest Renewable Energy Deal
- HSBC #OpenToArt Initiative Continues to Inspire and Cultivate Hong Kong Visual Art and Culture this March 2023!
- The Founder of WeTrade Attended the Navruz Festival at the Embassy of Uzbekistan of China to Discuss Cooperation Opportunities
- Descartes’ Annual Ecommerce Study Shows Slightly Improved Home Delivery Performance as 67% of Consumers Still Face Delivery Problems
As a foreigner in Vietnam, you will receive up-to 20% of total invoice reward for every successful referral with this firm
Middle East, North Africa lucrative markets, fruit, vegetable exporters told
Hoa Binh Province exports first batch of fresh sugarcane to US
US businesses exploring investment, business opportunities in Viet Nam
All options on the table as livestock firms take on losses