Global-e to Announce Financial Results for the Fourth
PETAH-TIKVA, Israel, Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global-e Online Ltd. (Nasdaq: GLBE) the global leader of Direct-To-Consumer cross border e-commerce enablement, today announced it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022, after market close on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
Global-e will host a conference call to review its financial results and outlook.
|Date:||Wednesday, February 22, 2023.|
|Time:||8:00 a.m. ET|
|United States/Canada Toll Free:||1-877-704-4453|
A live webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of Global-e’s website at: https://investors.global-e.com/news-events/events-presentations
A replay of the webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company’s web site approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for approximately 30 calendar days.
About Global-E Online Ltd.
Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world's leading platform enabling and accelerating global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce. The chosen partner of hundreds of brands and retailers across the United States, Europe and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. The company enables merchants to increase the conversion of international traffic into sales by offering online shoppers in over 200 destinations worldwide a seamless, localized shopping experience. Global-e's end-to-end e-commerce solutions combine best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data best-practice business intelligence models, streamlined international logistics and vast cross-border experience, enabling international shoppers to buy seamlessly online and retailers to sell to, and from, anywhere in the world. For more information, please visit: www.global-e.com
Erica Mannion or Mike Funari
Sapphire Investor Relations, LLC
- Researchers from Shandong University Reveal How Ocean Mesoscale Eddies Modulate Global Human Fishing Activities
- coocaa Unveils Its Newest Google TV in the Philippines with Promotions on Shopee and Lazada
- Rare Surviving Artworks Showcased in "The Brilliance of Song Dynasty in Modern Times" Art Exhibition at China Academy of Art
- NEXCOM Bridges Digital Divide with Its mmWave-enabled 5G uCPE
- Acepodia to Present Preclinical Data of Gamma Delta T cell Therapy Candidate, ACE2016, an off-the-shelf EGFR-targeting γδ2 T cell therapy against EGFR-expressing solid tumors