Invite: TRREB’s 2023 Market Outlook and 2022 Year in Review
TORONTO, Feb. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Media are invited to attend the Toronto Regional Real Estate Board’s (TRREB) highly-anticipated 2023 Market Outlook and Year in Review event in Peel Region. This market event goes in depth on key issues that matter most to REALTOR® Members and their clients.
WHAT: TRREB’s 2023 Market Outlook and 2022 Year in Review Event in Peel Region
- Paul Baron, President, TRREB
- Patrick Brown, Mayor of Brampton
- Jacquie Sullivan, President, Brampton Real Estate Board
- John DiMichele, CEO, TRREB
- Jason Mercer, Chief Market Analyst, TRREB
WHEN: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
WHERE: Mississauga Grand – 35 Brunel Rd., Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E8 (map)
RSVP: Genevieve Grant, Manager, Public Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org
9:15 a.m. Registration Begins
10:00 a.m. Event Starts
10:45 a.m. TRREB Member Q&A
11:00 a.m. Closing Remarks
THIS IS A CLOSED MEETING AND IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Genevieve Grant, Manager, Public Affairs email@example.com 416-443-8159
The Toronto Regional Real Estate Board is Canada’s largest real estate board with more than 70,000 residential and commercial professionals connecting people, property and communities.
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Binh Dinh introduces economic, trade potential to Belgian businesses
- 'Super Seafood' winners unveiled at the Sustainable Seafood Awards
- U.S. extends anti-dumping probe conclusion on plywood imports from Vietnam
- CM Energy Revenue Doubled with Nearly Half from Renewable Business
- Annual Sales of Home Appliances on Shop Now Platform Increases 9-Fold Year-on-Year