Landsbankinn hf.: Covered bond offering results
Today, Landsbankinn concluded a covered bond auction where the series LBANK CB 27 was offered for sale.
A total of 12 bids for ISK 1,900m were at 8.01%-8.07% yield. Bids in the amount of ISK 1,100m were accepted in the series. Following the tap issuance, the total amount issued in the series will be ISK 19,860m.
Settlement date will be 23 February 2023.
Arion banki, Islandsbanki and Kvika act as market makers for covered bonds issued by Landsbankinn. Covered bonds issued by Landsbankinn are rated A with stable outlook by S&P Global Ratings.
The covered bonds are issued in accordance with a license from the Financial Supervisory Authority (FME), with reference to act. no. 11/2008 and FME‘s rules no. 528/2008. Further information on the bonds and the cover pool is available on Landsbankinn‘s website, Landsbankinn's funding - Landsbankinn.is.
- Retro Stage Adds Exclusive New Swimwear Designs: A Fusion of Classic and Modern Styles
- Roboup Announces Launch of the World's First Virtual Boundary Mower with RTK, AI, and Robotic Vision
- Transcenta Holding Limited (6628.HK) to Hold 2022 Annual Results Release Conference Call
- SEGi leaps forward with MyANAK Parenting App
- CNEY Wins a Large Activated Carbon Order
As a foreigner in Vietnam, you will receive up-to 20% of total invoice reward for every successful referral with this firm
Middle East, North Africa lucrative markets, fruit, vegetable exporters told
Hoa Binh Province exports first batch of fresh sugarcane to US
US businesses exploring investment, business opportunities in Viet Nam
All options on the table as livestock firms take on losses