DTE Vantage renewable gas project in Wisconsin to turn
Birnamwood, Wisconsin, Feb. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Methane from dairy cow manure will become sustainable renewable natural gas (RNG) at a new DTE Vantage biomass facility that begins operations this month in Birnamwood, Wis. The new DTE Vantage project with Matsche Farms, which manages approximately 10,000 cows and spans more than 5,000 acres of land, will produce enough RNG to fuel approximately 1,600 vehicles per year.
“This RNG project is our eighth in Wisconsin, making us one of the largest RNG producers in the Midwest,” said Kevin Dobson, vice president of biomass, DTE Vantage. “We’re excited to be a part of this great community and offer many local environmental and economic benefits. We are assisting Matsche Farms in reducing its greenhouse gas emissions by capturing the methane from manure – that would otherwise go directly into the atmosphere – and repurposing it as pipeline-quality RNG.”
The methane from the farm’s manure waste will be used to produce RNG, which is then transported to DTE Vantage’s nearby #" DTE Vantage renewable gas project in Birnamwood, WI DTE Vantage renewable gas project in Wisconsin to turn waste from nearly 10,000 cows into fuel for t...
- Hevo Data Strengthens Data Integration Offering with Google Cloud Ready - BigQuery Designation
- Britain expected to join Indo-Pacific trade pact this week
- Benjarong launches exciting new menu exploring the origins of aristocratic Thai cuisine
- Mengniu's 2022 Results: Sustained High-Quality Growth with Strong Branding, Innovation, and Digitalization
- How Supporting Industries Can Benefit from Adding Vietnam to Their China+1 Strategy