Largo Physical Vanadium to Present at the OTC Markets
- Largo Physical Vanadium invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors and analysts, to attend its interactive presentation during the OTC Markets CleanTech & Precious Metals Virtual Investor Conference on Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Largo Physical Vanadium Chairman, Jonathan Lee will be available for 1x1 meetings during the conference from Tuesday, February 14 to Friday, February 17, 2023
TORONTO, Feb. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Largo Physical Vanadium Corp. ("LPV" or the "Company") (TSX.V: VAND) a Canadian based vanadium holdings company that purchases and owns a portfolio of vanadium products to provide its shareholders with exposure to underlying vanadium price and, over time, to store the vanadium in vanadium redox flow batteries (“VRFB”) to drive vanadium demand and enable to energy transition, today announces that its Chairman, Jonathan Lee will present live at the OTC Markets CleanTech & Precious Metals Virtual Investor Conference on Tuesday, February 14, 2023.
Recent Company Highlights
- Vanadium portfolio unit price has increased to US$10.57/lb vanadium pentoxide (“V2O5”) equivalent, up 33% from the Company’s inception in September 2022 and its net asset value (“NAV”) per share has increased to C$2.56/sh (as of February 8, 2023)
- Vanadium portfolio unit price up 9.9% since the beginning of 2023
- Owner of 2.89mm lbs of V2O5 equivalent
- Total estimates for new VRFB projects in 2023 are as high as 2 GWh, representing approximately 10% of global vanadium production and more than double the total installed capacity since the 1980s
- Sign up to the Company’s monthly vanadium market news update at www.lpvanadium.com/newsletter
Virtual Presentation Details
|Date:||February 14, 2023|
|Time:||1:30 – 2:00 p.m. ET|
|1x1 Availability||Tuesday, February 14 – Friday, February 17, 2023|
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the Company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event. It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates. Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
About Largo Physical Vanadium Corp.
Largo Physical Vanadium Corp. (LPV) is a pure-play physical vanadium investment company. LPV provides direct exposure to vanadium through a secure, convenient and exchange-traded vehicle. Vanadium is essential to achieving a greener world, though carbon reduction, in key industries such as steel, aerospace and energy storage. LPV's strategy is to achieve appreciation through the acquisition of vanadium as well as actively supplying the fast growing vanadium redox flow battery (VRFB) industry to advance the integration of renewable energy in long duration storage.
LPV's common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "VAND". For more information, please visit www.lpvanadium.com
For further information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
John M. Viglotti
SVP Corporate Services, Investor
+1 (212) 220-2221
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-looking Information:
This press release contains forward-looking information under applicable securities legislation ("forward-looking information"). Forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "plans", "expects" or "does not expect", "is expected", "budget", "scheduled", "estimates", "forecasts", "intends", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate", or "believes", or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will be taken", "occur" or "be achieved". All information contained in this news release, other than statements of current and historical fact, is forward looking information. Forward-looking information contained in this press release includes, but is not limited to, statements regarding the date on which LPV's shares will commence trading on the TSXV, LPV's strategy and business plans, the VRFB market and the value of, demand for and uses for vanadium.
Forward-looking information is subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information, including but not limited to risks relating to the risks listed under Part VI – "Risk Factors" in the filing statement dated September 13, 2022 filed under the Company's SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com . Forward-looking information is based on the opinions and estimates of management as of the date such information is provided. Although management of LPV has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in forward-looking information, there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that forward-looking information will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such information. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. LPV does not undertake to update any forward-looking information, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.
- Public Art Abu Dhabi Launches with the Unveiling of WAVE Media Art Installation
- 5 Best Values of Developing Soft Skills in Students’ Education
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023: XCMG Excavator Releases 17 Models Customized for the North American Market
- HUYA Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
- How do I find the best sourcing agents in Vietnam?
How do I find the best sourcing agents in Vietnam?
Breaking News: Vingroup’s Shocking Move to Revolutionize Taxi Industry with Electric Cars – Be Group Partnership Revealed!
Shares open new week on negative note amid uncertainty
What to know about the new Malaysian CEO of Vietnamese property developer Novaland
Careful action required to curb inflation threat