Industry Leader Announces 2022 Builder Achievement Award
DENVER, Feb. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty has announced the 2022 Builder Achievement Awards Program winners. The 2-10 HBW Builder Achievement Awards Program acknowledges outstanding performance in the home-building industry.
"The 2-10 HBW Structural Warranty Program includes some of the country's best home builders whose dedication to quality home building is unparalleled," said Mark Lewis, 2-10 HBW's New Home Division President. "This year's award winners went above and beyond in allowing people across the country to achieve the American Dream. I'm thrilled to recognize their success as 2-10 HBW Builder Members."
Each year, 2-10 HBW selects builders who construct inspired homes, demonstrate skilled craftsmanship and improve the quality of housing. The 2022 Annual Builder Achievement Awards Program period ran from Nov. 1, 2021, through Oct. 31, 2022. The program recognizes different areas of excellence throughout three tiers: Platinum, Premier and Select.
2-10 HBW also awarded several builders with its lifetime achievement award, the Foundation Builder Award. This award is reserved for builders who have demonstrated a steadfast commitment to improving the housing industry while providing exceptional customer service and protection. These builders display a tenured devotion to doing things the right way and building a business based on integrity, trust and reliability.
To learn more about the Builder Achievement Awards Program, visit #" Featured Image for 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Featured Image for 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
- Govee Elevates the Gaming Experience: Announces the Availability of the First AI Gaming Sync Box Kit and a Brand New Neon Rope Light for Desks
- Zoom announces the expansion of Zoom IQ, the smart companion that empowers collaboration and unlocks potential
- GDS partners with TNB to foster digital economy and sustainable development in Malaysia
- Indian Low-voltage Switchgear Market Witnesses Surge Due to Pent-up Demand and an Increase in the Average Price
- Webtel.mobi publishes a detailed article on the current Global Liquidity and Banking Crisis, with links to Source Documents illustrating these Crises’ traditional Causes, Durations and potential Remedies / Havens