Perella Weinberg Partners to Present at the Credit Suisse
NEW YORK, Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perella Weinberg Partners (“PWP”) (NASDAQ:PWP), a leading global independent advisory firm, today announced that Andrew Bednar, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 24th Annual Financial Services Forum on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 8:35AM ET.
A live webcast of the conversation will be available to the public on the Investor’s section of PWP’s website at https://investors.pwpartners.com. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available on PWP’s website shortly after the event.
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading global independent advisory firm, providing strategic and financial advice to a broad client base, including corporations, institutions, governments, sovereign wealth funds and the financial sponsor community. The firm offers a wide range of advisory services to clients in the most active industry sectors and global markets. With approximately 650 employees, PWP currently maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Calgary, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Paris, Munich, and San Francisco. The financial information of PWP herein refers to the business operations of PWP Holdings LP and Subsidiaries.
For Perella Weinberg Partners Investor Relations: email@example.com
For Perella Weinberg Partners Media: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vietnam promotes negotiations of FTA with Mercosur
- Striving to 2030 to have more than ten "billion dollars" export product groups
- LeddarTech Releases LeddarVision Premium Surround, Its Latest Low-Level Fusion and Perception Product, to Support Automotive Level 2/2+ ADAS Applications
- Pundi X completed the registration with FINTRAC as the money services business in Canada
- Cashew firms enhance processing to add value to products
Vietnam promotes negotiations of FTA with Mercosur
Striving to 2030 to have more than ten "billion dollars" export product groups
Cashew firms enhance processing to add value to products
Hanoi develops high-value fruit plantations
Binh Duong urged to shift its development model to industry-urban-smart services