MacroGenics to Participate in Upcoming Investor
ROCKVILLE, MD, Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MacroGenics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MGNX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative antibody-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, today announced that the Company's management will participate in the following investor conferences in February 2023:
- Guggenheim Healthcare Talks | Oncology Day (New York). MacroGenics’ President & Chief Executive Officer, Scott Koenig, M.D., Ph.D., will participate in a fireside chat on Thursday, February 9, 2023, at 2:45 pm ET. MacroGenics’ management will also participate in one-on-one meetings.
- SVB Securities Global Biopharma Conference (Virtual). Scott Koenig, M.D., Ph.D., will participate in a formal presentation session with a SVB Securities research analyst on Tuesday, February 14, 2023, at 3:00 pm ET. MacroGenics’ management will also participate in one-on-one meetings.
A webcast of the above presentations may be accessed under "Events & Presentations" in the Investor Relations section of MacroGenics' website at http://ir.macrogenics.com/events.cfm. The Company will maintain an archived replay of this webcast on its website for 30 days.
About MacroGenics, Inc.
MacroGenics (the Company) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative monoclonal antibody-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. The Company generates its pipeline of product candidates primarily from its proprietary suite of next-generation antibody-based technology platforms, which have applicability across broad therapeutic domains. The combination of MacroGenics' technology platforms and protein engineering expertise has allowed the Company to generate promising product candidates and enter into several strategic collaborations with global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. For more information, please see the Company's website at www.macrogenics.com. MacroGenics and the MacroGenics logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of MacroGenics, Inc.
- Rare Surviving Artworks Showcased in "The Brilliance of Song Dynasty in Modern Times" Art Exhibition at China Academy of Art
- Acepodia to Present Preclinical Data of Gamma Delta T cell Therapy Candidate, ACE2016, an off-the-shelf EGFR-targeting γδ2 T cell therapy against EGFR-expressing solid tumors
- Hanoi receives almost 5.9 million visitors in January-March
- HaemaLogiX to present final data from anti-KMA CAR-T preclinical studies at AACR
- VN-Index extends its long winning streak