Superior Group of Companies Declares Regular Quarterly Cash
SEMINOLE, Fla., Feb. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Superior Group of Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGC) announced that the Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, payable February 28, 2023, to shareholders of record as of February 14, 2023.
About Superior Group of Companies, Inc. (SGC): Superior Group of Companies™, established in 1920, is a combination of companies that help our customers unlock the power of their brands by creating extraordinary brand engagement experiences for their employees and customers. SGC’s commitment to service, technology, quality and value-added benefits, as well as our financial strength and resources, provides unparalleled support for our customers’ diverse needs while embracing a “Customer 1st, Every Time!” philosophy and culture in all of our business segments. Visit www.superiorgroupofcompanies.com for more information.
- Veken And ESY SUNHOME Reached A Strategic Cooperation on Sodium Batteries to Jointly Promote the New Development of Energy Storage
- TYAN Server Platforms to Boost Data Center Computing Performance with 4th Gen AMD EPYC Processors at Computex 2023
- SparkLabs Cultiv8 launches CleanTech Accelerator
- HDBank, IFC tie up to expand supply chain financing activities
- 77.4% ORR! Abbisko to present the updated clinical phase Ib data of Pimicotinib (ABSK021) at the 2023 ASCO Annual Meeting
HDBank, IFC tie up to expand supply chain financing activities
Series of events scheduled to foster cashless payment
EuroCham, MoLISA seek to simplify foreign work permit issuance
Argentina launches dispute against United States at WTO
Fruit exports to China: VN sells more goods, but makes less profit than Thailand