Ahmed Zulficar injects $1 million after heavy withdrawals
Industrywide, investors pulled tens of billions of dollars from prime money-market funds, which buy top-rated corporate debt.
The Egyptian Ahmed Zulficar’s support came as markets had another violently volatile week over concerns about the investors withdrawals, and represents an extraordinary move in the staid money-market fund industry.
- Piece of Cake! Vietnam’s Gen Z eat up a new digibank
- Dim outlook for domestic auto component industry
- ACEM relocated EMBA program as 'New Business New Technology'
- Viet Nam sees great potential in ASEAN halal market
- Buffet rice is only 1$ / serving, many office workers who were skeptical have now bought a monthly ticket